GTB ft. Himeko - Tomorrow(Is The Day) [PREVIEW] GTB ft. Himeko - Tomorrow(Is The Day) [PREVIEW]

Sounds pretty good. :) I like the overall feel of this song. It's soft and happy, putting off an aura of excitement without getting too synthy. Really helps with relaxation and good vibes. Also, I enjoyed the main chorus(or the climax in this version of the song). The build-up to it was well-done, but I think there needs to be a second instrument or some sort of FX at the beginning to boost instrument diversity and as a bonus, will help to catch attention for people skimming through songs. Other than that, I think what you have so far here is pretty well done. Hope to hear more.

Dj-Gonzo responds:

Thanks for your review! We are already trying to put some pads or orchestral samples to give it more complexity at the beginning of the song. Of course, as this is just a preview, we are working on these things to obtain the best result in the end. Again, thanks for replying, keep up the good work, is always pleasant to see Trance producers (my favourite genre) out there. Greetings from Spain!

Radiant Forest Radiant Forest

I've had this song on my favorites for some time now and I gotta say, it's perfect every time.
really nice job, dude.

OctoEntandre responds:

Thank you man, I really appreciate that.

Grapefruit Grapefruit

I saw the ad and then came across this, lol. Made me laugh when you made the slurping go along with the beat.

Hopped Up On Goofballs Hopped Up On Goofballs

Goofballs, heh... didn't know anyone still played. Thanks for the nostalgia. Nice, energetic song too. Fits.

Salvinorin Salvinorin

Right on the message.

[SD] The Coolest Hospital [SD] The Coolest Hospital

Memories... wonderful.

SupraDarky responds:

Yep, such an awesome game!

Prodigiza- 'Lockdown' Prodigiza- 'Lockdown'

I see potential for your musical skill to grow. It's already quite good. There is a definite visualization going on here, which is good! It took a little too long to build the instruments and atmosphere, but that may have just been because you had some dark, underlying cool shit imagined for that part. In any case, regardless of knowledge, you have a very good sense. You remind me a lot of myself, actually.

Keep it up! :)

Prodigiza responds:

Thanks, it is a pretty long song (the longest i've ever written down) so there are some parts that are a bit dragged out but you're right about why :D I play the piano by ear, like if you played me a song from the radio I can play it on the piano with 2 hands and chords and everything. It's useful for parties (especially when girls are there ;P). Because of that, I guess I do have a certain sense for music. A bunch of my friends are like me, but they play violin or guitar.

Orpheus Orpheus

Tells me everything I need to know about his tale, after an initial description of it. Wonderful composition.

headphoamz responds:

Glad you enjoyed it, thank you ^__^

03 - Vicodin 03 - Vicodin

Nowhere near classical, but you sound just like everyone else. Hopefully you're one of the ones who take that as a good thing... lol. Either way, the guitar player is nice and proficient and there is some melody/harmony for what's there and for what's it's worth in screamo metal. Good job.

Watercolor Woods Watercolor Woods

I don't know why, but this track really strikes something inside me... amazing work. Do you mind if I use this in my game? Non-profit of course.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Not at all. Thanks for asking. :)